Do you want to learn more about Azure?
Browse through hundreds of videos for Azure Services in the video library.
Retro Game Translation with Azure Cognitive Services and IoT Edge
Paul DeCarlo shows Scott Hanselman how Azure IoT Edge enables you to deploy cloud intelligence locally on edge devices. By moving certain workloads to the edge of your network, your devices spend less time communicating with the cloud, can react more quickly to local changes, and operate reliably even in extended offline periods. In this example, Paul uses IoT Edge with Cognitive Services Containers to enhance his favorite retro videogames.
- Retro Video Game Translation Tablet with IoT Edge
- Azure IoT Edge
- What is Azure IoT Edge
- Install Read OCR Docker containers
- Lakka - The DIY open source retrogaming emulation console
- RetroArch-AI-with-IoTEdge repo on GitHub
- azure-iot-edge-device-container repo on GitHub
- Create a free account (Azure)
Azure Friday136 Episodes | Last episode: 9 hours ago
Join Scott Hanselman every Friday as he sits down with a friend to learn how to use Azure to solve problems. No editing, no marketing, just solutions.View more in this series