This video is not available in English (Australia). The video is available in English (US).
Azure Stream Analytics: Managing timelines and coding on IoT Edge
Jean-Sébastien Brunner joins Lara Rubbelke to discuss new features that enable you to implement the intelligent cloud, intelligent edge vision for streaming analytics: Stream Analytics running real-time analytics with custom code on IoT Edge. We also discuss substreams, which is a new time management feature for independently processing the timeline of each device (very useful for an IoT scenario), and the recently announced Session Window.
For more information:
- Azure Stream Analytics (product info)
- Azure Stream Analytics now available on IoT Edge (Azure blog)
- 4 new features now available in Azure Stream Analytics (Azure blog)
- Announcing real-time Geospatial Analytics in Azure Stream Analytics (Azure blog)
- Azure Stream Analytics Documentation
- Create a free account (Azure)