Public preview: Windows Server 2019 container support in Azure App Service
Publié le 3 avril 2019
Windows Server 2019 container support is available in the public preview of Windows Containers on Azure App Service.
The container hosts have been updated to support Windows Server 2019, which means we can now support Windows Containers based on:
- Windows Server Core 2019 LTSC
- Windows Server Nano 1809
- Windows Server Core 2016 1803
- Windows Server Core 2016 1709
- Windows Server Core 2016 LTSC
For customers, this expanded support translates into clear efficiencies:
- The reduced container size enables you to be more cost effective by running more applications/slots in your App Service plan. For example, the Windows Server Core 2019 LTSC base image is 4.28 GB. The Windows Server Core 2016 LTSC image is 11 GB. That's a decrease of 61 percent.
- Your application will start faster because the container images will be smaller.
Consulter les commentaires associés des clients Azure
Our team is experimenting Web App for (Windows) Container. I got error when trying to upload docker image: Cannot run this Operating System/Version in Windows Containers. Maximum supported OS version is 10.0.14393.9999. ===> Our web app can only run with 1709 or later. Does it have a plan to upgrade host OS version?Hao-Wei Tseng