Public Preview: Azure Monitor announces Network Observability AKS add-on
Date de publication : 23 mai, 2023
The new Network Observability AKS add-on (Preview) provides complete observability into the network health and connectivity of your AKS cluster. Seamlessly integrating with Azure-managed Prometheus and Azure-managed Grafana – the add-on provides improved observability in a unified experience.
Key customer benefits:
- Get access to cluster level network metrics like packet drops, connections stats and more.
- (GA) Access to pod-level metrics and network debuggability features.
- Support for all Azure CNIs - AzureCNI and AzureCNI (Powered by Cilium)
- Support for all AKS node types - Linux and Windows
- Easy deployment using native Azure tools - AKS CLI, ARM templates, PowerShell, etc.
- Seamless integration with the Azure managed Prometheus and Azure-managed Grafana offerings.