Azure IoT Edge 1.0.10 release is now available
Date de publication : 13 octobre, 2020
The 1.0.10 version of Azure IoT Edge includes the following improvements below. Full release notes can be found on the GitHub release page for 1.0.10.
- Upgraded EdgeAgent and EdgeHub to .NET Core 3.1 which fixes multiple vulnerabilities in the Ubuntu and .NET Core base images
- Diagnostic metrics
- Message priority
- Module startup order can be optionally configured
- Support for arrays in module and device twins
- Out of the box support for NVIDIA GPUs with Microsoft provide moby-engine
- Automatic back-up and restore of the in-memory database of the EdgeHub
- Limit the size of the in-memory database of the EdgeHub
- Automatic re-provisioning after device deletion
Instructions on how to update IoT Edge can be found here.