Azure Site Recovery: Azure VM disaster recovery updates
Posted on 30 January 2019
Since we introduced general availability (GA) for disaster recovery of Azure VMs in June 2018, we have continued to add new updates. This post summarises the features we have added over the last few months.
- Disaster recovery support for:
- Azure VMs in availability zones
- Encrypted VMs
- VMs using accelerated networking
- VMs using Storage Spaces Direct
- VMs using Standard Solid State Drive (SSD) disks
- Unmanaged VMs using firewall-enabled storage accounts
- New Linux versions
- A new pricing calculator for Azure VM disaster recovery
Read more details in our blog post.