Azure Backup simplifies data protection and protects against ransomware.
Posted on 04 December 2018
Azure Backup is simple because it is built into the platform and has seamless support for both virtual machines running in Azure and your on-premises infrastructure and VMware. Azure Backup is cost-effective and less complex than other cloud solutions because it reduces data restoration time and reliability challenges associated with tape. Azure Backup keeps your data safe from ransomware with just-in-time multi-factor authentication access.
- Azure Backup supports Azure, on-premises, Linux, Windows, VMware and Hyper-V.
- Azure Backup can directly connect with vCenter running on-premises. There is no need to install an agent.
- Avoid the complexity of managing on-premises infrastructure (provisioning storage).
- Three steps to set up backup in Azure so it only takes a few minutes.
- Use Azure as your offsite to reduce infrastructure and maintenance costs.
- SaaS pay-as-you-go service.
- Have the latest backup of your data whenever you need it.
- Only authorised users will be able to perform critical backup operations.
- You have the ability to get involved before it becomes too late to save your data.
- You have time to assess what happened and start recovering your data.