Introducing Azure DevOps
Posted on 10 September 2018
The single service that was Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) is now becoming a new set of Azure DevOps services. Throughout our documentation and websites, and in the product, you'll start to notice new icons and names for Azure DevOps and each of the services within it:
- Azure Pipelines to continuously build, test, and deploy to any platform and cloud.
- Azure Boards for powerful work management.
- Azure Artifacts for Maven, npm, and NuGet package feeds.
- Azure Repos for unlimited cloud-hosted private Git repos.
- Azure Test Plans for planned and exploratory testing.
With the launch of Azure Pipelines, we've introduced a new app to the GitHub Marketplace, refreshed a number of the experiences to help you get started, and begun to offer unlimited CI/CD minutes and 10 parallel jobs for open-source projects.
View the full release notes.