Update: In-Memory OLTP in Azure SQL Database Premium
05 June 2017
Starting today, you can take advantage of the following improvements to In-Memory OLTP technology in Azure SQL Database Premium:
- You can create more than eight indexes on memory-optimized tables.
- You can use sp_rename for renaming memory-optimized objects.
- We have eliminated the limit on the number of commit dependencies. You will no longer receive the corresponding error message.
- You can use the CASE expression, the CROSS APPLY operator, and all JSON functions in natively compiled T-SQL modules.
- You can create computed columns in memory-optimized tables.
These improvements are detailed in the blog post.