Azure Cosmos DB: .NET SDK 1.4.0
14 August 2015
Version 1.4.0 of the Azure Cosmos DB .NET SDK is available via NuGet. The release includes support for the following:
- ID-based routing. UriFactory helper to assist with constructing ID-based resource links and overloads on DocumentClient to take in the URI.
- Geospatial support. Microsoft.Azure.Documents.Spatial namespace with types for Point and Polygon, and a SpatialIndex class for specifying indexing policies.
- LINQ provider support. Support for these LINQ operators:
- Math: Abs, Acos, Asin, Atan, Ceiling, Cos, Exp, Floor, Log, Log10, Pow, Round, Sign, Sin, Sqrt, Tan, Truncate
- String: Concat, Contains, EndsWith, IndexOf, Count, ToLower, TrimStart, Replace, Reverse, TrimEnd, StartsWith, SubString, ToUpper
- Array: Concat, Contains, Count
- Spatial: Distance, Within, IsValid, IsValidDetailed
- IN: Contains
- Index policy builder. Overloads for constructing indexing policies for your Azure Cosmos DB collections.
For more information about Azure Cosmos DB, visit the Azure Cosmos DB page.