Azure DevOps roadmap update
Published date: 07 November, 2019
Exciting enhancements and features are coming soon to all Azure DevOps services. Visit the features timeline for the complete list. Each feature links to the public roadmap project where you can find more details about each item.
Here a few highlights:
- General availability of multi-stage pipelines UX
- Auditing is now in preview
- Pipeline Artifacts is now generally available
- Pipeline Caching is now generally available
- Rollup on Boards cards
- Sprint Burndown widget with advanced configuration
- Create dashboards without a team
- Copy a dashboard
For more details, see the Azure DevOps blog.
We appreciate your feedback and use it to prioritise. If you have new ideas or changes you would like to see, provide a suggestion on the Developer Community, vote for an existing one or contact us on Twitter.