Azure API Management update 14th September
Published date: 17 September, 2018
The latest update to Azure API Management includes these features, changes and bug fixes:
- We no longer impose a 64-KB content length limit on 4XX and 5XX responses.
- Revisions now work properly for so-called root APIs—APIs defined without a suffix.
- Queries which include multi-byte characters now work correctly in all lists on the Azure portal.
- We updated the Quickstart page on the Azure portal with new tutorials.
- Named values are now allowed within the Credentials property of the Backend entity.
- Request and response examples auto-generated during WSDL import are now limited to 10 KB.
The service update started on 14th September 2018. We upgrade service instances in batches and it usually takes about a week for the update to reach every active service instance.