Azure Security Center—News and updates for May 2020
Updated: 19 May, 2020
In May 2020, the following updates and enhancements were made to Azure Security Center:
- Virtual machine vulnerability assessment is now generally available
- Alert suppression rules (in preview)
- Changes to just-in-time (JIT) virtual machine (VM) access
- Custom recommendations have been moved to a separate security control
- Toggle added to view recommendations in controls or as a flat list
- Expanded security control "Implement security best practices"
- Custom policies with custom metadata are now generally available
Learn more in the Security Center documentation.