APIs available to integrate Mobile Engagement with your back-end systems
Published date: 09 March, 2016
Azure Mobile Engagement supports open REST APIs to enable easy integration and automation with your back-end systems—for example, CMS, CRM, and IT systems. We have two families of APIs at the moment:
- Reach, which you can use to interact with the Reach module for creating and activating push campaigns.
- Device, which you can use to get and enhance the device information available in your systems.
- General REST API references
- Swagger spec: The Swagger specification can be used to generate SDKs that provide simple wrappers over the APIs. We recommend using the AutoRest tool for this.
- .NET SDK: We have generated and tested a .NET SDK created by using the Swagger specification. If you are using C#/.NET to interact with these APIs, you can also use our .NET SDK for the same.
- Samples: We have published samples for consuming these APIs. You can find them in the article Using .NET SDK to access Azure Mobile Engagement Service APIs.