Bandwidth refers to data moving in and out of Azure data centres other than those explicitly covered by the Content Delivery Network or ExpressRoute pricing.
The India Regions are available to customers with a business presence in India.
The India Regions are available to customers with a business presence in India. The West India data centre is currently only available to select volume licensing customers and partners. For more information, contact your Microsoft India partner manager or account manager.
Azure Government is available to US government entities to purchase physically and network isolated instances of Azure Government from a Licensed Azure Government Service Provider or Partner with no up-front financial commitment or fee. Or, you can sign up for a free Azure Government Trial.
Important: The price in R$ is merely a reference; this is an international transaction and the final price is subject to exchange rates and the inclusion of IOF taxes and an eNF will not be issued.
Azure Germany is available to customers and partners in the European Union (EU) and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and provides data residency in Germany with additional levels of control and data protection with a modest price uplift over global cloud offerings (% varies per service).
Inbound data transfers
(i.e. data going into Azure data centres): Free
Outbound data transfers
(i.e. data going out of Azure data centres; zones refer to source region):
|Outbound data transfers||Zone 1*||Zone 2*||Zone 3*||DE (trustee)|
|First 5 GB/Month 1||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|5 GB – 10 TB 2/month||$0.087 per GB||$0.138 per GB||$0.181 per GB||$0.1 per GB|
| Next 40 TB |
|$0.083 per GB||$0.135 per GB||$0.175 per GB||$0.095 per GB|
| Next 100 TB |
|$0.07 per GB||$0.13 per GB||$0.17 per GB||$0.08 per GB|
| Next 350 TB |
|$0.05 per GB||$0.12 per GB||$0.16 per GB||$0.057 per GB|
|Over 500 TB/month||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
- Which regions correspond to Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and DE (trustee)?
A sub-region is the lowest level geo-location that you may select to deploy your applications and associated data. For data transfers (except CDN), the following regions correspond to Zone 1, Zone 2 and Zone 3.
- Zone 1: US West, US West 2, US West Central, US East, US North Central, US South Central, US East 2, US Central, Europe West, Europe North, Canada East, Canada Central, UK South, UK West
- Zone 2: Asia Pacific East, Asia Pacific Southeast, Japan East, Japan West, Korea Central, Korea South, Australia East, Australia Southeast, India South, India Central
- Zone 3: Brazil South
- DE (trustee): Germany Central, Germany Northeast
- Is data transfer between Azure services located within the same region charged?
No. For example, an Azure SQL database in the same region will not have any additional data transfer costs.
- Is data transfer between Azure services located in two regions charged?
Yes. Outbound data transfer is charged at the normal rate and inbound data transfer is free.