Azure Support: Developer
The Azure Developer offering is appropriate for companies or individuals using Microsoft Azure in a non-production environment or for trial and evaluation.
- Reactive technical support
- Support for non-Microsoft technologies running on Azure
- Lowest priced technical support option
|Range of support||Microsoft Azure|
|Billing and subscription management support included for all Azure customers|
|Ability to submit support issues 24/71|
|Non-Microsoft technologies running on Azure (See FAQ)||Microsoft will assist Azure customers with issues associated with select non-Microsoft technologies.|
|Initial response time||< 8 hours1|
|Maximum severity2||"C" (Minimal business impact)|
Included for all Azure customers and partners
- Support provided in nine languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- Unlimited subscription management (e.g., billing, quota adjustments, account transfers)
- Two Azure online forum options: Microsoft Q&A and Stack Overflow. Microsoft Q&A is a Microsoft online property. Stack Overflow is not associated or affiliated with Microsoft.
- Twitter @AzureSupport
- Azure service dashboard
Learn about other plans
The Azure ProDirect offering is most appropriate for mid-size or large companies with substantial business critical utilisation of Microsoft Azure.Learn more
The Azure Standard offering is a good choice for small or mid-size companies with minimal business critical dependence on Microsoft Azure.Learn more