Visual Studio supports creating and deploying App Service Logic Apps
vrijdag 1 mei 2015
- Created a Trigger History blade that shows you every time a trigger tried to run.
- Use this to debug why your Logic App did not trigger when you thought it should.
- See which run was started (if any), because the full outputs of the triggers are here.
- Added more entry points to Edit to make it easier to update your definition.
- Enabled you to drop multiple expressions into a single field by using string interpolation.
- Description Help-bubbles to action names and some parameters
- A documentation link inside the gear action for every API app
- Documentation links inside the API's error messages