General availability: Azure Sphere version 21.10
Publicatiedatum: 25 oktober, 2021
The Azure Sphere 21.10 feature release is now generally available and includes the following components:
- Updated Azure Sphere OS
- Updated Azure Sphere SDK for Windows and for Linux
- Updated Azure Sphere extensions for Visual Studio and for Visual Studio Code
- Updated samples and tutorials
If your devices are connected to the internet, they will receive the updated OS from the cloud. You'll be prompted to install the updated SDK on next use, or you can install it now. To install the latest SDK, see the installation Quickstart for Windows or Linux:
- Quickstart: Install the Azure Sphere SDK for Windows
- Quickstart: Install the Azure Sphere SDK for Linux
New and changed features in the 21.10 release
The 21.10 release includes:
- Support for connecting to a network through a proxy server.
- Security fixes and performance enhancements in wolfSSL version 4.8.1.
- Improvements in connecting to Azure IoT Hub with the Device Provisioning Service (DPS).
- The ability to rename a tenant.
- Support for specifying the output format from Wi-Fi commands in the CLI.
- Guidance for using the MT3620 in scenarios where Wi-Fi is not required.
Learn about the features and enhancements included in this release by visiting What’s new in Azure Sphere in our customer documentation.
For self-help technical inquiries, please visit Microsoft Q&A or Stack Overflow. If you require technical support and have a support plan, please submit a support ticket in Microsoft Azure Support or work with your Microsoft Technical Account Manager. If you would like to purchase a support plan, please explore the Azure support plans.