General availability: Azure Confidential Ledger
Publicatiedatum: 19 juli, 2022
Azure Confidential Ledger provides a managed and decentralized ledger for data entries, building on our open source blockchain-based framework and confidential computing infrastructure. The tamperproof audit log helps you ensure data integrity by preventing unauthorized or accidental modification.
- Azure Confidential Ledger provides cryptographic evidence that blockchain-based ledgers have not been tampered with.
- Stored data is cryptographically verifiable, both governance and transaction data.
- Built on an open-source blockchain-based permissioned network (Confidential Computing Framework).
- Runs within confidential computing VMs supporting hardware-rooted secure enclaves.
- Provides flexibility to opt-in or opt-out of the trusted computing base.
- Provides access to high performance infrastructure.
You can use confidential ledger when engaging with low-trust organizations and to minimize security risks/breaches, especially for metadata integrity.
To learn more read the blog or the documentation.