General availability: Azure API Management updates - August 2021
Publicatiedatum: 01 september, 2021
A regular Azure API Management service update was started on August 19, 2021. It includes the following new features, bug fixes, and changes, along with other improvements.
- The availability zones feature is now supported in four new regions: South Africa North, Germany West Central, Korea Central, and Norway East.
rate-limit-by-keypolicy now supports policy expressions in the
renewal-period's upper limit of 5 minutes still applies.
- The upper limit of the
max-sizeattribute of the
validate-contentpolicy can now be increased beyond 100kB through Azure support.
- API inspector's traces now include the service name property.
- API Management is now more responsive to moves and cluster scale-outs of Service Fabric backends.
- API Management now supports custom domain certificates encrypted with the
Network Statusmanagement API response and page in the Azure portal now include details about the connectivity to Azure Application Insights for services with configured Application Insights loggers.
- The "Publish" button on the "Developer portal overview" page of API Management services in the Azure portal now uses the new
Portal revisionsAPI, which makes it easier to publish the portal for virtual-network-injected services.
- Clicking on a grid's row in the "Subscriptions" page of Azure API Management services in the Azure portal now brings up a new subscription editing interface.
Details on all these new features, bug fixes, and other changes can be found here on Github.