Create connectors in Logic Apps designer
woensdag 13 mei 2015
- The utcnow() function now takes format strings. You can include a single format specifier character or a custom format pattern that indicates how to format the value of this time stamp.
- Added toUpper() and toLower() functions so you can easily change the casing of strings.
- You can use certificates for AAD OAuth in addition to a secret.
- You could not select Add a Condition to be met in the designer. To add conditions or repeats, first select Edit this action.
- If any action in a repeat was skipped, the action was marked as Failed. Now that action will be marked as Succeeded.