Azure SQL Database introduces new Basic, Standard, and Premium previews
donderdag 24 april 2014
- Basic: Designed for applications with a light transactional workload. Performance objectives for Basic provide a predictable, hourly transaction rate.
- Standard: Standard is the go-to option for getting started with cloud-designed business applications. It offers mid-level performance and business continuity features. Performance objectives for Standard deliver predictable, per-minute transaction rates.
- Premium: Designed for mission-critical databases, Premium offers the highest performance levels and access to advanced business continuity features. Performance objectives for Premium deliver predictable, per-second transaction rates.
- Official Microsoft Azure blog
- Choosing an Azure SQL Database Service Tier
- Managing an Azure SQL Database Service Tier