Azure QnA Maker will be retired on 31 March 2025
Publicatiedatum: 21 maart, 2022
On 31March 2025, QnA Maker will be retired. Before that date, you’ll need to migrate your QnA Maker knowledge bases to custom question answering, a feature of Azure Cognitive Service for Language. Custom question answering provides all the capabilities of QnA Maker, plus enhancements such as:
- Improved relevance ranking.
- Availability across 31 regions.
- The ability to add and query unstructured content from documents and public URLs.
Beginning 1 October 2022, you won’t be able to create new QnA Maker resources or knowledge bases. All QnA Maker resources and knowledge bases created before that date will be supported until 31 March 2025.
To avoid disruptions to your applications that use QnA Maker, first review pricing for the custom question answering feature of Cognitive Service for Language. Then, before 31March 2025:
- Create a Cognitive Service for Language resource.
- Follow the steps to migrate your knowledge bases from QnA Maker to custom question answering.
- If you use the QnA Maker SDK or REST APIs to query your knowledge base, review the documentation to learn how to call the custom question answering APIs and make the appropriate code changes.