Azure Managed Applications
Azure Managed Applications enable managed service providers (MSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and enterprise IT teams to deliver turnkey solutions through the Azure Marketplace or service catalog.
- Offer solutions through the Marketplace or service catalog
- Build and manage complete solutions in Azure
- Attach services and support to your solutions in Azure
- Develop solutions for the Azure service catalog that comply with organisational standards
- Create stronger customer relationships through turnkey solutions
Managed applications in the Azure Marketplace
As an MSP or ISV, use Azure Managed Applications to easily build and deliver fully managed, turnkey applications to your customers. Make them available in the Azure Marketplace to realise these benefits:
- New revenue opportunities by creating new business models and driving incremental revenue through your solutions.
- Enhanced control of your apps—your customers have visibility but limited administrative access.
- Stronger customer relationships when you provide turnkey simplicity and engage in support and product feedback.
Service catalog for managed applications
Build and deliver turnkey applications to your enterprise IT customers. The service catalog, which allows organisations to create a catalog of approved solutions for Azure, makes acquiring new solutions easy for them—and enables you to provide a better overall experience. Offering Azure Managed Applications through the service catalog, enables you to:
- Provide a turnkey solution so your customers will not need to spend time learning about cloud infrastructure to take advantage of your applications.
- Ensure your customers use applications and solutions that comply with organisational standards.
- Help your customers spend more time focusing on their business instead of worrying about managing complex solutions—the application lifecycle is managed by IT.
Customers using Azure Managed Applications
Related products and services