Microsoft FastTrack for Azure
FastTrack for Azure is now available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Western Europe.
Build solutions quickly and confidently with direct assistance from Azure engineers who work hand-in-hand with partners.
Key benefits of FastTrack for Azure
Direct assistance from Azure engineers.
Work hand-in-hand with partners.
Shared best practices and tools from real customer experiences.
During a typical FastTrack for Azure engagement, we will:
- Help you define the business vision to plan and develop Azure solutions successfully.
- Assess your architectural needs.
- Provide guidance, design principles, tools, and resources to help you build, deploy, and manage your Azure solutions.
- Periodically check in to ensure deployment is on track and help remove blockers.
- Match you with skilled partners for deployment services, on request.
A few words from those already enjoying the benefits of FastTrack for Azure
"Our FastTrack engineer was really good at anticipating what our issues or questions might be and addressing them…FastTrack really opened our eyes to how we might be able to use IaaS going forward."
"FastTrack gave the entire team the confidence to pick our next big project…The wealth of information provided by FastTrack is what enabled us to be on such an accelerated timeline."
"The FastTrack team gave us an understanding of the theories behind why we do certain things."
"Because of programs like FastTrack for Azure, we feel very confident that we can grow our business two- to threefold over the next two or three years."
"We’re branching into new Azure solutions and verticals that we couldn’t touch before."
"The FastTrack program helped us learned how we could approach our migration from an on-prem solution to a cloud solution, it enabled us to better map our strategy for what we would migrate and what tools we could use directly from Azure."
Qualified customers must:
Be located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or Western Europe (English only).
Not be directly supported by a Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect.
Have an identified Azure project estimated to consume a minimum of USD5,000 per month (or local currency equivalent) of Azure services with a paid Azure subscription.
Be ready to build and deploy a FastTrack-supported Azure solution as indicated on the FastTrack for Azure roadmap.
PartnerNominate your customers here
FastTrack for Azure is currently available to qualified Azure customers located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or Western Europe (delivery is in English only).
FastTrack for Azure is available in English only in these Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Customers must meet all of these criteria:
- Be located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or Western Europe (English only).
- Have an identified Azure project estimated to consume a minimum of USD5,000 per month (or local currency equivalent) of Azure services.
- Have an active paid Azure subscription.
- Not be directly supported by a Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect.
- Be ready to build and deploy a FastTrack-supported Azure solution as indicated on the FastTrack for Azure roadmap.
The length of engagement varies depending on your needs. Eligible customers can engage FastTrack for Azure resources for one or more of the supported Azure solutions as indicated on the roadmap.
No. FastTrack for Azure guides customers through setup, configuration, development, and production of Azure solutions remotely. It is available to eligible customers at no cost.
The main phases of a typical FastTrack for Azure engagement are:
- Discovery: Identify key stakeholders, understand the goal or vision for problems you are solving for, and assess architectural needs.
- Solution enablement: Learn design principles for building applications, review the architecture of applications and solutions, and receive guidance and tools to drive proof of concept (PoC) work through to production.
- Continuous partnership: Azure engineers and/or program managers will check in periodically to ensure your deployment is on track and to help remove blockers, for you (in-house resources) or for your Azure partner.
No, FastTrack for Azure engagement is delivered remotely.
Yes. FastTrack for Azure is available to eligible customers in both Azure commercial cloud and Azure Government cloud.
Please contact your Microsoft account team or your Azure deployment partner to be nominated.
If you are already working with a partner, Microsoft Consulting Services, Premier Services, the FastTrack team will engage with you and partner to ensure you both have the resources needed to successfully deploy Azure solution(s). If you are not already working with a partner, we can connect you to a FastTrack for Azure partner who can assist with your deployment needs.
FastTrack for Azure provides customers with resources, tools, and access to experts (Azure engineers and partners) to help deploy Azure solutions into production for those projects that are estimated to consume USD5,000 (or local equivalent) per month of Azure services. Activate Azure is a 4-day on-site engagement with a Microsoft Services Engineer aimed at deploying the initial, low-friction Azure workload through proof of concept activities. A customer eligible for FastTrack for Azure should be beyond an Activate Azure engagement. For more information, please work with your account team to determine which program is best for you.