Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme
Get the right mix of expert help you need to set up your cloud environment and move forward with confidence.
Let us move forward together—with confidence. Get help at every step.
Watch this video to learn about the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme. Discover how to get technical training, resources for using best practices and support at every stage with a proven approach, unique cost-saving offers and step-by-step guidance from Azure engineers and expert Azure migration partners.
Announcing: Expanded scenario support
The Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme is expanding support to additional scenarios, including SAP, Red Hat OpenShift, hybrid deployments with Azure Arc and deepened security focus with assistance for services like Azure Security Centre and Azure Defender.
Join the thousands of other customers who have simplified and accelerated their cloud journeys with the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme.
Use a proven, end-to-end approach for all your needs
Migrate and modernize your apps, data, and infrastructure using proven tools and patterns.
Optimise costs and drive sustainable outcomes
Reduce your migration costs: Get matched with unique offers and incentives based on your need and where you are in your journey.
Support environmentally sustainable outcomes while driving operational efficiencies when you migrate from on-premises to the cloud.
See how customers are thriving by moving to Azure
American Cancer Society moves to the cloud using the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme
Discover how the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme helped the American Cancer Society migrate to the cloud and save costs.
Actavo builds their business future with support from the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme
Hear from Actavo about how the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme helped them seamlessly transition to Azure and stay resilient during a global health crisis.
British Council optimises costs to digitally transform using the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme
Learn how the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme supported the British Council with an accelerated move to the cloud to minimise disruption for students around the world.
How the University of Leicester enabled remote learning in a global crisis
Watch how the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme enabled the University of Leicester to deploy remote learning under tight time constraints and protect revenue and operations.
Implenia moves to the cloud with the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme
See how Implenia migrated its entire estate with the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme to make better use of Azure platform capabilities.
Lucht Probst Associates takes advantage of Azure innovation and security
Learn about the Lucht Probst Associates (LPA) project to transform and digitise players in the ecosystem of capital markets using the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme.
Get the help you need to simplify your cloud migration and modernisation journey
Self-guided digital support
- Immediate access to curated resources designed to support your migration and modernisation efforts.
- A conversation with an Azure sales specialist to help answer questions about Azure, migration and modernisation.
- Guidance on next steps and what cloud migration and modernisation tools and resources to use.
- Technical training through Microsoft Learn and accredited partners to build cloud skills with Azure.
- Expert help from expert Azure migration and modernisation partners and FastTrack for Azure engineers.
- Project assistance including planning, designing, modernising and migrating your workloads to Azure.
- Offers and incentives to help reduce transition costs (based on eligibility).
- Azure technical training and certifications tailored to your organisation's needs.
*Note: Guided deployments have a minimum project size to qualify. See the form for details.
Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme FAQs
What are the benefits of the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme?
The Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme helps accelerate your cloud migration and modernisation process through a variety of benefits, including:
- Best practices, resources and guidance.
- Technical skill building.
- Azure engineering support.
- Specialised partners.
- Cloud migration and modernisation tools.
- Unique offers for reducing migration costs.
Which geographic regions are supported?
The Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme is available to all Azure customers. The programme offers direct assistance to customers in the following supported geographic areas: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Myanmar, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam. Expansion to other regions is being planned and will be announced closer to the launch dates. Local language coverage is dependent on resource availability.
Am I eligible to join the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme?
The Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme is available to all Azure customers through self-nomination or nomination on a customer’s behalf from a partner or Microsoft account team.
How do I join the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme?
- Contact us: Start by submitting a simple form telling us about your migration project.
- Find out more: After you submit the form, Microsoft will assemble a mix of resources and advise you on the next steps.
- Migrate and maximize your ROI: Microsoft will help you to assess and migrate your environment. In addition, we will provide you with cloud migration and modernisation tools and resources to optimise your costs and help secure your environment for ongoing success with Azure.
How much does the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme cost?
There is no additional cost for the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme for Azure customers.
How does the Azure Migration and Modernisation Programme work with partners?
Microsoft believes that engaging with an expert partner on your cloud journey is the best way to make the most of your Azure investment. Depending on your needs, through the programme you will work either directly with Azure or be matched with an expert Azure migration partner if you don't already have one. Partners are either expert managed service providers or advanced specialisation partners.