Unified network monitoring with connection monitor now in preview
Published date: 19 February, 2020
Azure Network Watcher now has a new and improved connection monitor feature. Connection monitor provides unified end-to-end connection monitoring capabilities for hybrid and Azure deployments. Some of the new capabilities include:
- A single console for configuring and monitoring connectivity and network quality from Azure and on-premises VMs/hosts.
- The ability to monitor endpoints within and across Azure regions, on-premises sites, and global service locations.
- Higher and configurable probing frequencies and support for more protocols.
- Faster time to detect and diagnose issues in Azure and hybrid networks.
- Access to historical monitoring data retained in Log Analytics.
The new connection monitor feature will be available for no charge during preview. General availability pricing will be available soon on the pricing page.
Learn more about connection monitor.