Microsoft is by your side
Get the guidance and expertise you need to empower your organization to emerge even stronger from today’s challenges—by embracing technology with built-in security to achieve more efficiency, maximize the value of your cloud investments, and modernize your infrastructure. And discover how to use AI to rapidly and productively develop intelligent, differentiated apps and solutions.
Increase efficiency when you securely migrate your infrastructure, apps, and data to Azure with Azure Migrate.
Optimize your cloud infrastructure by monitoring, allocating, and optimizing costs with Microsoft Cost Management.
Securely migrate and modernize workloads
- Save up to 85 percent over the standard pay-as-you-go rate by bringing your Windows Server and SQL Server on-premises licenses to Azure with Azure Hybrid Benefit.
- Maximize performance and value using managed Azure SQL Server in the cloud. Azure SQL meets your mission-critical requirements up to 5 times faster and costs up to 93 percent less than AWS.4
- Cost-effectively retire legacy workloads that are reaching end-of-support by securely reducing your technical debt with free Extended Security Updates on Azure for Windows Server 2012/R2.
- Reliably control your cloud costs, understand your Azure bill, and monitor and optimize your resources with Microsoft Cost Management.
- Save up to 65 percent on select compute services with the Azure savings plan for compute—now with a flexible pricing model.
- Customers lowered Azure costs by 20 percent by optimizing workloads—such as by resizing or decommissioning resources—with Azure Advisor.5
- Accelerate app development by focusing on code that matters. Developers feel up to 88 percent more satisfied in their jobs and may complete tasks up to 55 percent faster with GitHub Copilot.6
- Modernize to stay on top of innovation and quickly build secure apps. Customers have reduced app development infrastructure costs by 40 percent and freed up resources for innovation with Azure platform as a service (PaaS).3
- Drive market differentiation by infusing intelligence into your apps. Drive efficiencies with prebuilt, production-ready cloud AI services for common business processes and new scenarios with Azure AI.
How Public Cloud Strategies Help Companies with Navigating Market Uncertainties: IDC white paper
Find out why 91 percent of finance and IT leaders are adopting the cloud as part of their strategy to navigate unfavorable market conditions—and how public cloud adoption saves them money, which they can reinvest in business innovations.
Learn more about Azure services and resources
Monitor, allocate, and optimize cloud costs with transparency, accuracy, and efficiency.
Learn to build sustainable cloud solutions that increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Build solutions to analyze images, comprehend speech, and make predictions using data.
Use an enterprise-grade service for the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle.
Check out the latest Azure news and resources
See how customers are turning their vision into impact with Azure
Get expert help with migration and modernization
Move forward confidently with a proven approach, expert help, and cost-effective offers.
Create innovative AI solutions
Drive business results and improve customer experiences with AI.
Manage and optimize your Azure costs with tools, guidance, and savings plans.
-  IDC Business Value Executive Summary, sponsored by Microsoft Azure, The Business Value of Microsoft Azure for SQL Server and Windows Server Workloads, IDC #US49616022, September 2022.
-  IDC Business Value Executive Summary, sponsored by Microsoft Azure, The Business Value of Migrating and Modernizing to Microsoft Azure, IDC #US49665122, September 2022.
-  Forrester study: The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure PaaS, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, November, 2022. Results are for a composite organization representative of interviewed customers.
-  Principled Technologies report: Three Microsoft Azure SQL Managed Instances offered better SQL Server performance and value than their Amazon RDS counterparts in our tests.
-  Forrester study: Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure Advisor, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, November, 2022. Results are for a composite organization representative of interviewed customers.
-  GitHub blog: Research: quantifying GitHub Copilot’s impact on developer productivity and happiness.