Retire and replace specific Security Center features on July 31, 2019
Updated: 11 February, 2020
In recent months, we’ve made several improvements to Azure Security Center, as well as launched Azure Sentinel Preview. Today we are announcing some changes to Azure Security Center removing legacy functionality where new alternatives exist, deprecating features with limited adoption, and aligning SIEM features with Azure Sentinel. We’ll retire those features on July 31, 2019.
You’ll no longer have access to these features in the Azure portal or via API:
- Classic Identity & Access dashboard
- Threat intelligence dashboard
- Investigation flow in security alerts
- Edit security configuration settings for security policies
- Security and audit dashboard in Log Analytics
Follow the guidance for each of the above features you use no later than July 31, 2019, to begin using the replacement features in Security Center, Log Analytics, or Sentinel.