Azure Site Recovery - Update Rollup 30
Published date: 18 October, 2018
Update Rollup 30 for Azure Site Recovery is now available. It provides new versions of these components:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup/Mobility agent (9.19.5007.1)—used for replication from VMware and physical servers to Azure.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (5.1.3650)—used for Hyper-V replication to Azure/secondary site.
- Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Agent (2.0.9139.0)—used for replication of Hyper-V to Azure.
You can apply the rollup on deployments running:
- Unified Setup version 9.15.4860.1 or later.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center VMM version 3.3.x.x.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider 5.1.3200.0 or later.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V 4.6.xx.
For more information about the rollup fixes, and for installation instructions, read KB 4468181.