Azure Private Link support for Azure Automation is now available in preview
Published date: 09 July, 2020
Use Private link to:
- Establish a private connection to Automation without opening public network access.
- Ensure your Automation data is only accessed through authorized private networks.
- Protect data exfiltration with granular access to specific resources.
- Protect resources from public network access.
Use endpoints to:
- Use webhooks to start a runbook.
- Connect Hybrid Runbook Worker.
- Connect Azure DSC nodes.