General availability: Azure Virtual Network Manager
Published date: 22 March, 2023
Azure Virtual Network Manager (AVNM) is now generally available. AVNM is a highly scalable and available network management solution that allows you to simplify network management across subscriptions globally. Using its centralized network management capabilities, you can manage your network resources at scale from a single plane of glass.
- Key features of Azure Virtual Network Manager include:
- Global management of virtual network resources across regions, subscriptions, and tenants
- Automated management and deployment of virtual network topology to create hub and spoke*
- High-priority security rule enforcement at scale to protect your network resources*
- Safe deployment of network configurations across desired regions
*The mesh topology and security admin rule features remain in public preview and will become generally available soon.