Generally available: Direct enterprise agreement on Azure Cost Management and Billing
Published date: 24 February, 2022
The new experience for direct enterprise agreement for commercial cloud on Azure Cost Management and Billing allows you to seamlessly create and manage departments, accounts, and subscriptions. You can also view properties and manage policies related to your enrollment. This new experience will provide all relevant information about department, account, and subscription at one place. You can perform the following activities on the Azure portal:
- Manage direct enterprise agreement roles
- Create and manage enrollment hierarchy (department, account, subscription)
- View properties and manage policy
- View usage and charges
- Download invoice
- View and track Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC) balance
How can these capabilities help you manage your billing account?
1. Usage + charges: View charges at department, account, and subscription level by navigating the department, account, and subscription menu. This will help you to understand which department or account has contributed most or least in overall charge for your billing account. To view usage and charges at your billing account, you can navigate to the usage + charges menu to download different reports.
2. Invoice: View and download invoices at your convenience from self-serve invoice download capability.
3. Track Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC): View and track your MACC consumption, balances, and download MACC invoice line items.
Once you explore this new feature, feel free to share any feedback using the feedback options on the Azure portal.