Azure Service Fabric 7.1 First Refresh Release
Published date: 09 June, 2020
The Azure Service Fabric 7.1 first refresh release includes bug fixes, performance enhancements for standalone and Azure environments, and has started rolling out to the various Azure regions. The updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK and Service Fabric Runtime is available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages and Maven repositories in 7-10 days within all regions.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows – 7.1.417.9590
- Ubuntu - 7.1.418.1
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 7.1.416.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 4.1.416
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 7.1.417
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 4.1.417
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 4.1.417
- Java SDK – 1.0.6
- Automatic upgrades will resume as of this release. Any clusters set to automatic upgrades will pick up 7.1CU1 as soon it becomes available in the region. Clusters that have not already upgraded from 7.0 to 7.1 will upgrade directly to 7.1CU1.
- General Availability of Request Drain: During planned service maintenance, such as service upgrades or node deactivation, you would like to allow the services to gracefully drain connections. This feature adds an instance close delay duration in the service configuration. During planned operations, SF will remove the Service's address from discovery and then wait this duration before shutting down the service.
For more details, please read the release notes.