Azure Lab Services now supports new GPU Virtual Machine sizes
Published date: 18 September, 2019
Azure Lab Services now supports two new 6-core GPU Virtual Machine sizes:
- Small GPU (Compute): 6 cores, 56 GB RAM, 139 Lab units.
- Available in US, North Europe, and West Europe regions
- Best-suited for compute-intensive and network-intensive applications such as Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Small GPU (Visualization): 6 cores, 56 GB RAM, 160 Lab units.
- Available in US, North Europe, West Europe, and Australia regions
- Best-suited for remote visualization, streaming, gaming, and encoding using frameworks such as OpenGL and DirectX.
GPU Virtual Machines have limited capacity in Azure. If you have GPU class needs and you’re not able to find these GPU sizes when you create a lab, please contact us.
To provide feedback, go to the feedback forum.
If you have questions, go to Stack Overflow.