Azure Managed Applications
Simplify management of cloud offerings
- Offer solutions through the Marketplace or service catalogue
- Build and manage complete solutions in Azure
- Attach services and support to your solutions in Azure
- Develop solutions for the Azure service catalogue that comply with organisational standards
- Create stronger customer relationships through turnkey solutions
Managed applications in the Azure Marketplace
As an MSP or ISV, use Azure Managed Applications to easily build and deliver fully managed, turnkey applications to your customers. Make them available in the Azure Marketplace to realise these benefits:
- New revenue opportunities by creating new business models and driving incremental revenue through your solutions.
- Enhanced control of your apps – your customers have visibility but limited administrative access.
- Stronger customer relationships when you provide turnkey simplicity and engage in support and product feedback.
Service catalogue for managed applications
Build and deliver turnkey applications to your enterprise IT customers. The service catalogue, which allows organisations to create a catalogue of approved solutions for Azure, makes acquiring new solutions easy for them – and enables you to provide a better overall experience. Offering Azure Managed Applications through the service catalogue enables you to:
- Provide a turnkey solution so that your customers won’t need to spend time learning about cloud infrastructure to take advantage of your applications.
- Ensure that your customers use applications and solutions that comply with organisational standards.
- Help your customers to spend more time focusing on their business instead of worrying about managing complex solutions – the application lifecycle is managed by IT.
Customers using Azure Managed Applications
What customers are saying
"Azure Managed Applications enables OpsLogix customers to easily deploy and use our solutions without having to undertake on-going maintenance and servicing complexities."Vincent de Vries, CEO, OpsLogix
"We're delighted to be bringing the power and simplicity of Cisco Meraki cloud networking to customers using Microsoft Azure. Our two companies both share a passion for better IT, and by leveraging our powerful Auto VPN and SD-WAN features we can seamlessly connect users to the resources they depend on every day."Raviv Levi, Senior Product Line Manager, Cisco Meraki
"Azure Managed Applications allows Xcalar Data Platform to provide a higher quality of service and help forge stronger partnerships with our customers. Enterprise applications, Azure cloud infrastructure, and production operations can now be packaged into a single solution."Vikram Joshi Co-founder and CEO, Xcalar
Why trust Azure Managed Applications?
Microsoft invests more than USD 1 billion annually on cybersecurity research and development.
We employ more than 3,500 security experts dedicated to data security and privacy.
Azure has more certifications than any other cloud provider. View the comprehensive list.
Azure Managed Applications pricing
- No upfront cost
- No termination fees
- Pay only for what you use