An AI service for real-time text translation
Break language barriers with text translation
Translate text in real time across more than 70 languages, powered by the latest innovations in machine translation. Support a wide range of use cases, such as translation for call centres, multilingual conversational agents or in-app communication.
Broad language coverage
Accurately translate text between more than 70 languages.
Build custom models to handle domain-specific terminology.
Access the same technology that powers billions of translations every day across Microsoft products.
Your data remains yours – your text input isn’t logged during translation.
Extend your application’s reach
Customise your translations
Customise your text translations to reflect domain-specific terminology. Define how those terms are translated based on previously translated documents. Build customised translation models without machine learning expertise.
Benefit from a tested, scalable translation engine
Build your solutions using a production-ready translation engine that has been tested at scale, powering translations across Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Edge, Visual Studio and Bing. Seamlessly scale up or down based on your translation needs.
Comprehensive privacy and security
- Translator, part of Azure Cognitive Services, is certified by SOC, FedRAMP, HIPAA, HITRUST and ISO.
- Customer data isn’t written to persistent storage. View and delete your custom data and models at any time.
- Microsoft doesn’t share the custom training performed on your training material or use it to improve Translator quality.
- Backed by Azure infrastructure, Translator offers enterprise-grade security, availability, compliance and manageability.
Get the power, control and customisation you need with flexible pricing
- With Translator, you pay as you go based on the volume of characters translated. Pay an even lower per-character price when you commit to a minimum volume.
- Only pay for what you use, with no upfront costs.
See what companies are achieving with Translator
Volkswagen engages customers with real-time translation
Volkswagen uses Translator for high-quality, real-time translations to better engage its global customer base.
KPMG enables global communication
KPMG uses Translator to ensure that analysts with the right expertise advise on compliance risks regardless of the language they speak, and to customise translations to recognise domain-specific language.
Hochtief AG streamlines knowledge management
Hochtief is making data collection and knowledge management more user-friendly with a multilingual virtual assistant.
Blue Prism saves customers millions of dollars
Blue Prism accelerates structured data extraction from various data types, using Translator to generate insights from data in different languages.
Zencity helps cities to make data-driven decisions
Zencity uses Translator to analyse data from social media, online customer conversations, news websites and other sources to help governments make data-driven decisions.