Azure Arc Preview
Bring Azure services and management to any infrastructure
Introducing Azure Arc
For customers who want to simplify complex and distributed environments across on-premises, edge and multicloud, Azure Arc enables deployment of Azure services anywhere and extends Azure management to any infrastructure.Download Azure Arc infographic (PDF)
Organize and govern across environments - Get databases, Kubernetes clusters, and servers sprawling across on-premises, edge and multicloud environments under control by centrally organizing and governing from a single place.
Manage Kubernetes Apps at scale - Deploy and manage Kubernetes applications across environments using DevOps techniques. Ensure that applications are deployed and configured from source control consistently.
Run data services anywhere - Get automated patching, upgrades, security and scale on-demand across on-premises, edge and multicloud environments for your data estate.
Run Azure data services anywhere
- Always current with the latest innovation from Azure
- Elastic scale based on capacity with the ability to deploy in seconds
- Cloud billing for on-premises workloads to optimize costs
Extend Azure management across your environments
- Organize resources such as Windows and Linux Servers, Kubernetes clusters, and Azure services
- Manage and govern resources at scale with powerful scripting, tools, Azure Portal and API, and Azure Lighthouse
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes container-based applications
Adopt cloud practices on premises
- Easily adopt DevOps techniques such as infrastructure as code
- Empower developers with self-service and choice of tools complemented by central IT governance and guidance
- Standardize change control with declarative configuration management systems like GitOps
Implement Azure security anywhere
- Access unique Azure security capabilities such as Azure Threat Detection
- Centrally manage access and security policies for resources with Role Based Access Control
- Enforce compliance and simplify audit reporting
Azure Arc is in preview
This allows us to learn from our customers and evolve our service to provide the best experience. At this time, there is no cost to use this service.
Azure Arc use cases
Get Kubernetes clusters and servers sprawling across clouds, datacenters and edge under control by centrally organizing and governing from Azure.
Deploy and manage Kubernetes applications with GitHub and Azure Policy. Ensure that applications are deployed and configured from source control consistently at scale.
Get latest innovation, cloud automation and elastic scale, and unified management for data workloads running across hybrid infrastructure. Ensure consistency in data governance and security, and manage costs efficiently.
Start with Azure Arc public preview for Windows and Linux Server management.
Complete this form to sign up to get notified about Azure Arc for server and Kubernetes management, and Azure data services anywhere.