Azure Machine Learning
Open and elastic AI development spanning the cloud and the edge
What is machine learning?
Machine learning enables computers to learn from data and experiences and to act without being explicitly programmed. Customers can build Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications that intelligently sense, process, and act on information - augmenting human capabilities, increasing speed and efficiency, and helping organizations achieve more.
Azure Machine Learning services
- Machine learning at big data scale
- Container based AI deployment from cloud to edge
- Rapid, scale out, collaborative experimentation
- AI powered data wrangling
- Spark, Docker, Cognitive Toolkit, TensorFlow, Caffe, and more
Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Serverless, drag and drop development
- Code free intuitive experimentation
- Deploy web services in minutes
Data Science Virtual Machine
- Pre-configured environments for data scientists
- Seamless integration with Azure services
- Any VM size, horizontal scale out with Azure Batch, burst compute
- Support for GPUs and popular DNN frameworks
- User extensible
"With Azure Machine Learning, we can automate the image classification process to feed our scientific models. The data preparation tool helps us combine years of data into an organized and complete source. This frees up our scientists to spend more time on snow leopard conservation."