Public preview: More preview enhancements for Azure Active Directory B2C
Дата публикации: 11 мая, 2016
A set of new features has been added to Azure Active Directory B2C, which is currently in preview.
The new features are:
- Support for Microsoft account as a social identity provider (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Amazon were already supported).
- Unified sign-up or sign-in policy.
- Self-service password reset policy.
- Configurable token lifetimes, sessions, and single sign-on behavior.
- Easy access to Azure AD B2C features on the Azure portal.
For more details, see More preview enhancements for Azure AD B2C.