Modernizing the UI—VSTS Sprint 136 Update
Дата публикации: 19 июня, 2018
In the Sprint 136 Update of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), we're introducing some design changes. You can preview a new experience in the Build hub and Test tab. The Queries hub is now generally available. Also, you can try a preview of the new navigation experience.
There are other features across work, build, release, test, and reporting, as listed below. View the full release notes on Microsoft Docs.
Build and release
- New build results page
- Pass environment variables to tasks
- Ignore a release gate for a deployment
- Set a variable at release time
- Organize your release definitions in folders
- Use improved Windows remote PowerShell based tasks
- GitHub artifacts show associated commits deployed in a release