Azure Cosmos DB: New SQL keywords, operators, and functions
Опубликовано 8 мая 2015 г.
The latest Azure Cosmos DB update includes the following additions to SQL grammar:
- New keywords: IN and BETWEEN
- New operators: ternary (?), coalesce (??), bitwise shift operators (<<, >>, >>>)
- New built-in functions: Set of 51 common mathematical, type-checking, string, and array operations
To learn more about the newly introduced keywords, operators, and functions, you can:
- Read the blog announcement: New Azure Cosmos DB SQL Keywords, Operators and Functions
- Review the documentation section: Built-in Functions
- Review the documentation section: WHERE clause
For more information about Azure Cosmos DB, visit the Azure Cosmos DB page.