Azure SQL Data Warehouse: May 2016 update
Опубликовано 17 мая 2016 г.
Several features have been added to Azure SQL Data Warehouse in our most recent update:
- Azure Active Directory authentication
- Large-row support
- Transaction size limits
- Improved Visual Studio support
- Support for varchar(max), nvarchar(max), varbinary(max), numeric, and uniqueidentifier data types
- Support for RAND(), CHECKSUM(), BINARY_CHECKSUM(), NEWID(), and IS_SRVROLEMEMBER() functions
- Support for the sys.database_service_objectives dynamic management view (DMV) for Azure SQL Data Warehouse databases
- Archival compression for clustered columnstore tables
To learn more about these updates, see Azure SQL Data Warehouse now supports Azure Active Directory, large rows, and additional T-SQL features.