Azure Spring Cloud updates
Дата публикации: 10 июня, 2020
New features in Spring Cloud that boost developer productivity, enable more DevOps scenarios, and make the platform production ready, are now available. The following new capabilities are now available:
- Debugging with real-time log stream—Debug your apps in Spring Cloud with real-time log streaming.
- CI/CD pipeline integration—Push your code to Spring Cloud from CI/CD pipelines, with an integrated experience.
- Custom domain name and certificate support—Spring Cloud now allows you to bring your own domain names and certificates with custom domains.
- IntelliJ IDE support—The IntelliJ plug-in for Spring Cloud supports application deployment from the IntelliJ IDE.
- Azure Monitor integration—Monitor Spring Cloud resources with Azure Monitor. Spring Cloud alerts support monitoring resources based on conditions such as available storage, rate of requests, or data usage.
- Managed Identities integration—Spring Cloud now supports simplified credential management with Managed Identities for Spring Cloud instances.
- Self-diagnosis capabilities—Use Spring Cloud to self-diagnose app availability, performance, and configurations.