Azure Security Center: General availability updates for August 2021
Дата публикации: 31 августа, 2021
In August 2021, the following generally available updates and enhancements were made to Azure Security Center:
- Built-in troubleshooting and guidance for solving common issues
- Regulatory compliance dashboard's Azure Audit reports released for general availability (GA)
- Deprecated recommendation 'Log Analytics agent health issues should be resolved on your machines'
- Azure Defender for container registries now scans for vulnerabilities in registries protected with Azure Private Link
- Recommendations to enable Azure Defender plans now support "Enforce"
- CSV exports of recommendation data now limited to 20 MB
- Recommendations page now includes multiple views