Data da publicação: 10 maio, 2023
Azure Monitor is a cloud native observability offering which enables customers to monitor and resolve issues impacting their infrastructure and application. Microsoft has been a leader in open-source instrumentation within the OpenTelemetry Community, and we are on a mission to enable our customers to power Azure Monitor with industry standard APIs, SDKs, Exporters, and Protocols.
This release introduces several new features:
- One line of code to initialize with default configurations for a first-class experience on Azure
- Logging Support (to add to existing Metrics and Distributed Tracing support)
- Supported Instrumentations bundled in for out-of-box auto-collection
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) Authentication
- Stitches together complete observability alongside services using the Application Insights SDKs