General availability: Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
Data da publicação: 03 fevereiro, 2016
Microsoft Azure IoT Hub provides a secure way to connect, provision, monitor, update, and send commands to devices. This allows you to control millions of Internet of Things (IoT) assets running on a broad set of operating systems and protocols to jumpstart IoT projects.Azure IoT Hub helps companies to:
- Establish reliable bidirectional communication with IoT assets, even if they’re intermittently connected, so companies can analyze incoming telemetry data and send commands and notifications as needed.
- Enhance security of IoT solutions by leveraging per-device authentication to communicate with devices with the appropriate credentials.
- Revoke access rights to specific devices, if needed, to maintain the integrity of the system.
- Monitor device connectivity to identify security threats and operational issues as soon as possible.
- Work with common protocols such as HTTP, AMQP, AMQP over WebSockets, and MQTT.