Customizable retry policies in logic apps
segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2015
Logic apps are a great way to talk to many services, but sometimes those services may encounter an error. Logic apps have a built-in retry policy, and now you can customize how frequently and how many times these retries happen. There are two new properties:
- Interval. How close together or far apart you want each retry for your action (minimum of 20 seconds).
- Count. How many times you want to retry (up to four times).
- You could go to the Authorize menu item only once, and subsequent attempts to reauthorize would fail. Additionally, if a card encountered an error, reauthorization would be impossible.
- Load more was showing up on the Trigger History blade, even when there were no trigger entries.
- Manually running a logic app would cause an error on the Trigger blade when you tried to get details.
- Discard would not remove all changes if a card was waiting for authorization.