Custom Translator—September new features, improvements and bug fixes
Data da publicação: 09 setembro, 2020
Here are the updates on Custom Translator improvements and new features for September 2020.
- Seamless deployment swaps
Now you can seamlessly swap a deployed model with another within a project. During the swap process, the deployed model will continue to be available to serve translation requests.
- Display of training failure information to customer
Details about training or deployment failures are now displayed in the portal.
- Workspace pinning
Workspaces can now be pinned with Custom Translator. When you pin a workspace, it is selected by default during site loads after sign-in. This makes navigation easier when you have many workspaces.
- Side by side display of documents
You can now view uploaded documents in a new side-by-side format for easier comparison.
- Quicky copy of Translator Text category ID
We added "copy button" to enable you to copy your Translator Text API category id in one-click.
- Improvements and Bug fixes
- Updated training cost display
- Improved error handling on the upload files dialog and the create project dialog
- Progress is now displayed during project edit