General availability: Changes coming to Azure Pipelines free grants
Data da publicação: 29 março, 2021
We are temporarily changing the process to acquire Azure Pipelines free grants to address the increasing abuse of hosted agents. By default, new organizations created in Azure DevOps may no longer get a free grant of concurrent pipelines. New users will have to send an email and provide additional information to get free CI/CD.
- Changes to Azure Pipelines free grants
- Removal of per-pipeline retention policies in classic builds
- New controls for environment variables in pipelines
- Generate unrestricted token for fork builds
- Change in Az, Azure, and Azure RM preinstalled modules